One of the new features in the Foundry Licensing Utility (FLU) 8 is the ability to view a summary of the licenses installed on your machine.
Once you have installed the new Foundry Licensing Utility (FLU) you can view the summary of your installed licenses by launching the FLU then clicking on Licenses then View Installed on the left hand side.
The FLU will display a table of the licenses installed on the machine and group them in up to four categories :
- Valid licenses - licenses which can be used on the machine
- Replaced licenses - licenses which have been replaced by newer licenses
- Expired licenses - licenses which are no longer valid
- Invalid licenses - licenses which are not for this machine, are missing information or are otherwise invalid
You can see more information about a particular license by clicking on a license in the table
You can filter the licenses using the search area and choose what information is displayed by clicking on the icon next to it.
The Support Portal has information about installing licenses, error messages and viewing your licenses in the following articles:
- Q100211: How to check which licenses are available from an RLM server
- Q100002: What is the System ID and how do I find it?
- Q100026: How to install a nodelocked license
- Q100027: How to install a floating/server license
- Q100525: Foundry Licensing Utility (FLU) license install errors
We're sorry to hear thatPlease tell us why