Since the launch of Nuke 14 and Mari 7 Foundry has been rolling out login-based licensing for teams enabling teams of users access to an organisations licenses over the internet. Information on this teams licensing and what this means can be found on the licensing and FAQ pages.
Before you can activate a teams license, your account will need to be added to an organisation. Please contact your organisation’s admin if you do not have access to a teams license.
If you are the organisation admin you can invite people to your team via these steps.
You can view your current individual and teams login-based licenses via the Login License page on the Foundry website.
Note: These steps are for teams licenses only. If you are using an individual license, the steps to activate an individual license can be found here: Q100585: How to activate your individual login-based license
HOW TO ACTIVATE A TEAMS COMPATIBLE PRODUCT:
- Launch the program
Select Login License
The Licensing window will automatically launch an activation page in your default web browser. If not, click on the website link provided by the licensing window.
- Log into your Foundry.com account that has access to teams licensing if you are not yet logged into the website.
- The web browser will display a unique verification code and an activation button to activate a license to your machine. Please check that the unique code on the webpage matches the code in the licensing window in the product and click Activate on the page.
- Once activated via the web page, your account will be logged into the licensing window.
The login licensing window in the software will then display the options to activate an individual or team license. Click Team
Select the appropriate pool to collect an available license and click Select on the bottom right of the window.
The window will display a successful activation. Clicking Done will then launch the software.
If you are still experiencing difficulties please create a support ticket to let us know the exact issue encountered and the troubleshooting steps that have been taken.
For more information on how to open a support request, please refer to this article: Q100064: How to raise a support ticket
More information about login-based licensing is available in the following articles:
- Q100662: What is Teams licensing and how does it work?
- Q100661: How to deactivate your teams login-based license
- Q100285: Troubleshooting individual login-based Licensing
- Q100597: Setup checklist for Login-based licensing
We're sorry to hear thatPlease tell us why