In this section you’ll find solutions to most of the common licensing questions we encounter. If however if you are experiencing problems with your licensing and you do need our assistance, please download the Foundry License Utility (FLU), run it on the affected machine(s) (server and client depending on license setup) and send us the diagnostics log as per the instructions in article Q100105
- ★ Q100320: Unable to use RLM floating licenses with Nuke 11
- Q100235: What to do if you get a "Connection refused at server" licensing error message
- Q100212: Obtaining a Trial or Non-Commercial license from behind a proxy
- Q100084: MODO "the license specified is invalid" error message
- Q100083: License file permission issues on Windows
- Q100075: Activation Keys fail with "This key is for a different version of the product" error message
- ★ Q100105: Diagnosing License Problems
- ★ Q100001: Can I transfer my license to another machine?
- ★ Q100002: What is the System ID and how do I find it?
- ★ Q100026: How to install a node-locked license
- ★ Q100027: How to install a floating license
- Q100266: What is the difference between nodelocked and floating licenses?
- Q100304: How to activate a Modo 11 login-based license from behind a proxy server
- Q100303: How to activate a Mari Individual Subscription License
- Q100282: What is login-based licensing and which products is it available for?
- Q100283: How to activate a Login-based or Subscription License
- Q100284: How to deactivate a Modo Subscription or Modo with Maintenance License
- Q100285: Troubleshooting Login-based Licensing