Q100426: What Are The Limitations Of Mari Non-Commercial
This article details the limitations of Mari Non-Commercial.
Mari Non-Commercial has some license restrictions, meaning that certain functions and outputs within Mari are unavailable in Mari Non-Commercial. There are also a few functional differences between Commercial and Non-Commercial versions of Mari. Here are the most important limitations of using the Non-Commercial version:
- Export texture resolution size is limited to 4K and 16-bit color per channel.
- Export formats are limited to exr, .psd, .png, .tga, .jpg and .jpeg.
- Python scripting is disabled.
- There is a limit of six UV texture patches per object, but unlimited channels and layers.
- You can work with a maximum of five objects at once.
For more information regarding Mari Non-Commercial restrictions and functionality, please visit our Non-Commercial FAQ Page.
More information about Mari Non-Commercial is available on the Mari Non-Commercial page of the Foundry Website and in the following articles on the Support Portal:
- Q100424: How to get a Mari Non-Commercial Entitlement
- Q100425: How to Activate a Mari Non-Commercial Entitlement
- Q100422: How To Deactivate A Mari Non-Commercial Entitlement
We're sorry to hear thatPlease tell us why