Q100404: Where to find product downloads
This article details where you can find download links for Foundry software.
You can also access the latest maintenance releases of Foundry software from the following links. These are all accessible from the main "Product Downloads" link in the footer of the website.
- Nuke/NukeX/NukeStudio: https://www.foundry.com/products/nuke/download
- Mari: https://www.foundry.com/products/mari/download
- Modo: https://www.foundry.com/products/modo/download
- Katana: https://www.foundry.com/products/katana/download
- Hiero/HieroPlayer: https://www.foundry.com/products/hiero/download
NOTE: Hiero/HieroPlayer is now part Nuke program installer
- Cara VR For Nuke: https://www.foundry.com/products/cara-vr-nuke/download
- Ocula For Nuke: https://www.foundry.com/products/ocula-nuke/download
- Furnace For Nuke: https://www.foundry.com/products/furnace-nuke/download
NOTE: You will be need to be logged in to your Foundry Online Account in order to download the software.
If the version of the software you wish to download isn't available via the above links then please create a support ticket via the Support Portal stating which Product, Version and Operating System you wish to obtain the download for.
More information on how to create a Support Ticket is available in:
Q100064: How to raise a support ticket
We're sorry to hear thatPlease tell us why