Q100422: How To Deactivate A Mari Non-Commercial Entitlement
This article details how to deactivate a Mari Non-Commercial entitlement from a machine.
- Q100424: How to get a Mari Non-Commercial Entitlement
- Q100425: How to Activate a Mari Non-Commercial Entitlement
DEACTIVATING FROM THE PROGRAMPlease follow the steps below to deactivate your Mari Non-Commercial license directly from Mari.
- Launch Mari and navigate to Help > License
- The Licensing dialog box will then display the active licence installed on the machine and you will be given three options:
- Click on "Deactivate Mari" to deactivate the Mari Non-Commercial license and remove it from the machine.
- Click on "Deactivate Device" to deactivate the Mari Non-Commercial license and remove all Non-Commercial licenses from the machine.
- Click on "Deactivate All Devices" to deactivate the Mari Non-Commercial license and remove all Non-Commercial licenses from all of the machines that you currently have your Non-Commercial license installed on.
- Quit Mari.
You can also deactivate the license from your activated machine through the Subscriptions pages on our website by following the steps below. This is useful if you need to use your license at home but forgot to log out of Nuke on another machine.
- Go to the Subscriptions page of the Foundry website and login if prompted:
- Click on "Mari Non-Commercial" to see the details of your entitlement and then click on the string of hexadecimal characters under the "License currently activate by" section as highlighted in the image below:
- Click on "Deactivate Entitlement" under the Activated Products section to remove the Mari Non-Commercial license from that machine. If you click on "Deactivate Device" then all login-based licenses (including any Nuke Non-Commercial and Mari Non-Commercial) will be removed from the machine:
More information about Mari Non-Commercial is available on the Mari Non-Commercial page of the Foundry Website and in the following articles on the Support Portal:
We're sorry to hear thatPlease tell us why