Q100395: How to cancel a login based licence auto-renewal
If you have purchased a subscription or maintenance login-based licence via our website then it will be set to automatically renew at the end of the year contract. This article details how you can cancel the auto-renewal.
When you purchase Modo Subscription, Modo Maintenance or Mari Individual Subscription from the Foundry website, the payment will be set to automatically renew after the first 12 months to give you another year of subscription or maintenance (depending on the product). If you do not wish to renew then you can cancel the auto-renewal ahead of time.
NOTE: If you cancel the auto-renewal of a Modo Subscription or Mari Individual Subscription then the log-in based entitlement will stop working at the end of your contract.
NOTE: If you cancel the auto renewal of your maintenance licence then your entitlement will still be active but you will no longer be able to run any new builds released after your contract expiry date.
You can cancel the auto-renewal of your login based licence by following the steps below:
- Log in to the Foundry website using the account details that the licence is registered to
- View your login-based license entitlement by clicking on 'My Account' > 'My Products' > navigate to the product and select 'View your entitlement' or go directly to https://subscriptions.foundry.com/
- From here please click on the name of the subscription you wish to cancel the renewal on:
- Select the 'Stop auto-renewal' option
NOTE: The option to "Stop Auto-renewal" will appear 15 days after you take out the login based license. An option to Cancel the login-based license appears in the same place for the first 14 days.
NOTE: If the option to cancel renewal is not available and you purchased the licence via our sales team then the licence will not auto-renew, if you would like to renew the licence please contact our sales team at 'firstname.lastname@example.org' and they will be able to look into this further.
More information about login-based licensing is available in the following articles:
- Q100282: What is login-based licensing and which products is it available for?
- Q100284: How to deactivate a Modo Subscription or Modo with Maintenance License
- Q100285: Troubleshooting Login-based Licensing
- Q100286: How to manage your login-based licenses
We're sorry to hear thatPlease tell us why