SUMMARYThis article explains how to remove expired licenses for MODO from your machine.
- Windows: C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Luxology\
- OSX: /Users/<USERNAME>/Library/Application Support/Luxology/
- Linux: $HOME/.luxology/
- Modo 11 series: modo138707.lic
- Modo 10 series: modo109580.lic
- Modo 901/902: modo85499.lic
- Modo 801: modo70287.lic
After you've removed the expired license you can then install or activate your new license.
- For Modo with Maintenance or Modo Subscription login-based licenses, please see:
Q100283: How to activate a Login-based or Subscription License
- For Modo 10 series and earlier, please see:
Q100139: How to Install a Legacy MODO License
- If you have a license for MODO license as part of a Collective or you have an RLM license, then please see the following articles for installation steps.
Q100026: How to install a node-locked license
Q100027: How to install a floating license
If this doesn't fix your problem then please send us a diagnostic output file from the Foundry Licensing Utility (FLU), instructions on how to do this are in the following article:
Q100105: Diagnosing License Problems