Q100087: MODO Environment Variables
This article lists the environment variables that you can use with MODO to change the locations it uses for various settings and files.
- NEXUS_CONTENT - The path used to locate the Content directory
- NEXUS_ASSET - The path used to locate the Assets directory
- NEXUS_PREFS - The path used to save and load the configuration file
- NEXUS_USER - The path used to locate the Configs and Scripts directories
- NEXUS_LICENSE - The path used to locate the license file
- NEXUS_TEMP - The path used to write temp files
- NEXUS_LOGS - The path for various logs (commandLog.txt, netLog.txt, slaveLog.txt & masterLog.txt)
For information on how to set up environment variables, please see the following Knowledge Base article: Q100015: How To Set Environment Variables
Keywords: Environment Variables
We're sorry to hear that!Please tell us why.