The Foundry Licensing Utility (FLU) is the recommended application to use for installing and managing licenses for Foundry software.
IF YOU ARE RUNNING ON EITHER MAC OR LINUX, WE WOULD ADVISE DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING THE FLU VERSION 8.1.3 FOUND IN THIS ARTICLE: Q100630: UNABLE TO INSTALL LICENSE SERVER VIA FLU 8.1.6 ON MAC/LINUX
The Foundry Licensing Utility (FLU) can be used to:
- Find the System ID of the machine
- Install license on a machine
- View the licenses installed on a machine
- Help troubleshoot licensing problems and generate diagnostic log file to aid support troubleshooting
- Install server tools to control an RLM server.
More information about the FLU and download links can be found on the Foundry Licensing Utility page of our website.
Detailed documentation and tutorials on the FLU can be found at learn.foundry.om/licensing
For more information about licensing please see the Foundry Licensing Online Help
The Support Portal has articles on installing different license types:
- Q100630: Unable to install license server via FLU 8.1.6 on Mac/Linux
- Q100534: How to use Foundry Licensing Utility (FLU) 8 on a headless machine
- Q100411: Download links for the old versions of Foundry License Utility (FLU) and Foundry Licensing Tools (FLT)
- Q100535: How to install licenses and the server tools for centOS/RHEL 6 machines with the old FLU & FLT
We're sorry to hear thatPlease tell us why