Q100007: What is the Foundry Licensing Utility (FLU)?
The Foundry Licensing Utility (FLU) is the recommended application to use for installing and managing licenses for Foundry software.
The Foundry Licensing Utility (FLU) can be used to:
- Find the System ID of the machine
- Install license on a machine
- View the licenses installed on a machine
- Help troubleshoot licensing problems and generate diagnostic log file to aid support troubleshooting
- Install server tools to control an RLM server.
More information about the FLU and download links can be found on the Foundry Licensing Utility page of our website.
Detailed documentation and tutorials on the FLU can be found at learn.foundry.com/licensing
We're sorry to hear that!Please tell us why.