Q100303: How to activate a Mari Individual Subscription License
This article covers how to activate a login-based license for Mari Individual Subscription on your machine.
Before you can activate the license on the machine you will need to have a valid entitlement for Mari Individual Subscription in your account on the Foundry website.
Once you have purchased Mari Individual Subscription then you will have an entitlement in your Foundry account. You can then activate the license on any machine directly from Mari by doing the following steps.
- Launch Mari 3.3 and it will display the Licensing window when it does not find a license.
Click on "Authorise Device"
- Enter your login details for the Foundry website and click on "Authorise Device"
- Mari will install a license on your machine that is valid for 37 days. The license will be renewed each time you run Mari when the computer is connected to the internet. Click on "Launch" to run Mari.
More information about Mari Individual Subscription is available at:
More information about login-based licensing is available in the following articles:
- Q100282: What is login-based licensing and which products is it available for?
- Q100284: How to deactivate a Modo Subscription or Modo with Maintenance License
- Q100285: Troubleshooting Login-based Licensing
- Q100286: How to manage your login-based licenses
We're sorry to hear thatPlease tell us why