This article covers how to manage your individual login-based licenses and see your entitlements.
This is useful if you need to check which machines are currently using your licenses or if you wish to deactivate the license from a machine in order to license a new machine.
NOTE: These steps are for individual licensing only. If you are using a teams license, these licenses will be released when you close the software and checked out when you launch this again. You can fully log out of the teams license via these steps: Q100661: How to deactivate your teams login-based license
MORE INFORMATIONYou can view your entitlements by clicking on the Login Licenses on My account page or via the following link - foundry.com/my-account/login-licenses.
You can view and manage your individual entitlements by selecting the Individual Licenses tab. If you are part of an organisation that has access to teams licensing, you can view these under the Teams License tab.
If the Activated Seats states 2/2 then the license is currently active on two machines which is the maximum seat count. If both seats are in use you cannot activate this on another machine without deactivating a seat first.
You can see which devices are using the license by clicking on Manage seats.
On the next page, you can view the session details of the activated seats, which include:
- The entitlement ID (LEASE ID)
- The date it was activated (SESSION STARTED)
- The expiry date of the offline license (SESSION VALID UNTIL)
- The hardware ID of the device that the license is activated on (HARDWARE ID)
You can then release the license from the machine if you need to. Information about deactivating an individual license from a machine is available in the following article: Q100586: How to deactivate your individual login-based license
More information about login-based licensing is available in the following articles:
- Q100282: What is individual login-based licensing and which products is it available for?
- Q100585: How to activate your individual login-based license
- Q100586: How to deactivate your individual login-based license
- Q100286: Troubleshooting individual login-based licensing
We're sorry to hear thatPlease tell us why